Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Just Bitchin' don't know why I'm in a bad mood....

First, I hope you guys aren't reading this blog as one big complaint about the Pats. There were many positives covered in the last post. You can't tell me though, that any of you are satisfied with the way the offense has been playing. If it weren't for the turnovers, they would have lost 10-3.

And somebody explain to me how Miami is a "quality opponent". They lost to a bad, Rothlesberger-less Steelers team, lost to Buffalo at home, barely squeaked by the Titans at home, lost to Houston and they have no QB. Additionally, I can't find a power ranking with the Dolphins ranked higher than 24th. My apologies to the previous commenter, I just don's agree with what you said.

While I'm bitchin, what the hell is wrong with the field at Gillette? They've got million dollar drainage and heating systems under that thing, but they can't grow grass because thesoccer team plays there once a week? If any of you have been to Gillette to watch practice, the 2 practice fields (the ones they practice on and 'tear up' every day) are in pristine condition. I mean they look like fairways! There is no reason why, if they wanted to, they couldn't have perfect grass - we all know they have the money to re-sod that thing every week if they had to. Speaking of, have you seen the new dome stadium they built in Arizona? It's natural grass. In the dome. After the game, they entire grass surface gets slid out the side of the dome for sunshine and watering. On Sunday morning they roll it back inside. How cool is that?

I'm out of here. Going to Florida next week, feel free to tear me up while I'm gone.

1 comment:

Barry said...

Well, look at it this way... They'll be perfect this week!

Doesn't anyone actually believe that at least one of these receivers will step up and BE a marquee receiver by the time the playoffs start?