Wednesday, March 15, 2006

When do They Finally go on the Offensive?!?!?!

It is getting harder and harder to just relax and play the waiting game with the Patriots. Too many free agents many thought the Pats would be interested in have signed elsewhere and it is driving me nuts. I just wish they'd DO something already. On top of the lack of activity Givens leaves and now McGinest too. Of course, the Pats would never have given them contracts as big as they got elsewhere, but you have to wonder if the market has adjusted up and maybe the Pats will be left in the cold. I'm doing my best not to get too nervous about it, but it gets harder and harder to keep the faith with every passing hour.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom, I think we need to let all of free agency play out before we pass judgement. They have way too many free agency issues next year (Seymour, Branch) to pay crazy money now. Their lack of activity so far is rather troubling, but Belichick is to smart to not have a plan. I am sure he probably expected this with McGinest and possibly Vinatieri too.

Anonymous said...

Tommy try rubbing one off using ur left hand. Actually feels like some else is doing it.