Sunday, January 21, 2007

Go Bears.

I hope they beat the crap out of Indy.

Key play of the game:
3rd and 10, 4 minutes to go in the half. Brady throws for a first down inside the 25 yd line and the Colts are deflated. BUT WAIT, Troy Brown, easily within 5 yds of the line of scrimmage bumps a defender. 10 yd penalty, 3rd and 20. Now tell me, the way the game was going, another TD to make it 28 - 3 or at worst 24 - 3 at the half doesn't make a HUGE difference. Anyway, the NFL got what it's wanted all along, Peyton in the superbowl. And just think, not only will we all be so happy to see him play, we'll get to see him in the commercials too!!

I put the game squarely on the defense. 32 points in the second half won't cut it against anyone, they just sucked.

I hope the rumor is true about Joshy getting an offer to be the head coach of the Raiders. PLEASE Joshy, GO AWAY. Pats first offensive play of the second half is a miscomunication and Brady throws it away. He had literally a freakin hour to call a play and didn't. And how aboout the bright coaching move, when we were up by 3 with 330 to go in the game and they can't even get players in the damn huddle. That five yards may have cost them the game.

I'm too pissed, maybe I'll be able to write more about it tomorrow, I don't know.

2 comments:

Tom said...

You're one to be talking about a classless organization. Maybe you were on the "party boat" with all the players. Remind me, when's the last time The Vikings won anything?

Anonymous said...

I love how 2-3 of the Patriots show a weakness ONE time, and all of a sudden they are all classless. Everybody makes mistakes. It's in the past. I can bring up 9000 other accounts of other teams being "classless." There's a reason so many teams try to use the Pats as a model. Move the f on.

Can you delete this "vikings" crap?

Anyway. I have no idea what to say about that Colts game. That was one of the toughest "walk of shame" from a stadium that I have ever had to make. At least I made it on the news sunday. :)

If only that first half team showed up to play, if only the secondary didn't give up, if only Joshy went into a coma, if only....

If that INT wasn't thrown, I think they could have done it.

Peyton still had some shining "choking" moments when the pressure was on. He WILL go down in the SB. I heard this morning he may have a broken thumb.

Go Bears.