Monday, October 03, 2005

Time Out


Patriots Report is going on vacation starting now. It's my 5th annivesary and we're going away. Apparently, the way the Pats are playing right now it's a good time to be away.

I get the strange feeling watching this years team. It kind of feels like 2002, the year after they won their first superbowl. Do you know what I mean? Where you have very high expectations, but for some reason that no one can put a finger on, they just don't win. Remember that 9-7 year? I do and I'm praying that this is not a repeat.

I don't know when I'll get to post again, maybe prior to the Bronco's game.

See you in Jamaica!

PS - Feel free to fill the comments log with your opinions of the Falcons game so I can get a feel for what happened. PLEASE?

3 comments:

Russ said...

Pats secondary is in desparate need of an overhaul. CBs and safeties both. If the secondary can't get it together, then the team is toast the rest of the season.

Anonymous said...

Vrabel needs to be taught when to call a time out and more importantly....when NOT to call a time out. Honestly, who calls a TO before a 58yd field goal!!!

Mental Toughness seems to be lacking these days. I'm also glad Belichick said whatever he did in the locker room at half-time. Quite the retort to a 58yd field goal that was handed over by Vrabel.

Anonymous said...

Nice site. Patriots will be fine, the defense will gel , and were gonna go on a nice run www.giardiniphotography.00freehost.com for pictures.